Archive for September, 2008
Playing poker online is a fun and innovative and financially rewarding way of playing poker, but some times it can become a bit boring playing and losing against strangers and you really miss playing home games with your friends; then a private online poker table will help you bridge the gap between playing home games with your friends and playing alone on the internet. Private online poker tables allow player to use one of the tables at any major poker site and use it as there own private table were they can invite friends and players they know.
Most online poker sites have private table facilities which can help you set up and play at your own private table within minutes, party poker is one such site and the procedure on how to open a private poker table with party poker is outlined below.
1. The first step is to open your party poker client on the computer and click the options pull down menu at the top, which is just the below the welcome message for the party poker site.
2. you then click on create private tables in the pull down menu , you then see a pop-up form were you get to choose the type of game that you want to play for example Texas holdem ,7 card stud poker , Omaha poker etc ,you also get to choose the stakes for your table for example if you choose Texas holdem poker and select the stakes options you have the option of $1/$2 were you will playing a limit table , the small blinds are 25c and the big the big blinds are 50c ,to get a no limit option you select the fixed price option such as “NL $25” . You get to choose the price of the buy-ins; you can also create a password for your table.
3. Once the form is complete you are given ten minutes to sit at the table. this is were you have to pay close attention because in order to find your poker table you need to use the panel on the far left of the client you will find it in a directory type information file which is divided into five sections which are Real money, Party Poker Million, Sit n Go, Tournaments and play money, each of these has its own subsections. you need to go to the top Real money section and click the small box with a “+” sign in it to expand the listing, from the list that you get you then choose the game you want to sign up for, the stakes, and the buy-ins all the information you selected in stage two, your table will appear in a list and it will be called “your Names pvt table 1”. You then click on that table and join as you normally would.
4. You should make sure that all you friends are available and ready to play because you only have ten from the time you set up the private table to take your seats at the table .make sure all your friends know the password, and have clear instructions on how to log on the table.
5. Last but not least you then play, and remember it’s not always about winning with online poker but about playing with friends and having fun.Online Poker Games Fun poker
Craps Gambling Game Try your luck at the craps table
Online Casino Roulette Roulette Strategy
Download Poker Online - Online poker theereelmcoypoker.com
Tags: online poker sites, poker table, texas holdem poker
Pot odds are a very important aspect to both the professional player and the amateur and knowing the basic concepts and principles and then using them in a game can increase your odds of winning. Knowing how to calculate your pot odds is one of the best strategies that you can use along side other strategies to improve your odds of winning.
When most people think pot odds! They think if of that its has some thing to do with making huge math calculations , but on the contrary calculating your odds is very easy and you don’t have to come with your calculator to the poker table or be a rocket scientist to be able to configure your pot odds , however most poker expects are not math geniuses.
poker odds is when a player quickly calculates the odds of a game after the first hand and this helps them determine if the odds are in their favor or not ,they can then come up with a strategy on how to play their card based on these odds . This strategy can be very useful especially in heads-up situations when there are just two finalists left and you are so much pressure and are tempted to make irrational moves.
Pot odds can be simplified by this rule “if the odds of you getting the card you need to make your hand are less than the pot odds you should bet” there are two things you have to under stand 1. the probability of getting the card you need. 2. Pot odds.
the probability of getting the card you need can be better explained by using the example of a flush draw were will assume that you are playing Texas holdem and your pocket has Q T the flop is J 4 9, in this case in order to make a straight you need a get a king or 8 on the turn or river, this means have eight cards that can make your hand four kings and four 8s which are known as out cards. Five cards are already out of the deck and of the five you have two pocket cards and three flops, this means forty seven remain in the deck. So out of the forty seven remaining cards only eight will help you and thirty five wont so your odds getting the card you need are 35:8 or 4.375:1.
pot odds depend on two things, the size of the pot and the amount you need to put in the pot for example if the pot is at $200 and you need $40 to call then the pot odds are 5:1 and these are greater the chances of you finding the card you need so you should betOnline Casino Bonus snohomishcasino.com
The Best Online Casinos Play games online
Play Slot machines - Casino slot games Casino slot games
The game of craps is made up of a number of bets The game of craps is made up of a number...
Tags: poker odds, poker table, professional player, texas holdem